Office Phone: +46 (0)11 36 34 41
Cell phone: +46 (0)761610797
- Received Bachelor Degree at Fudan University, CHINA 2005
- Received Master Degree at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden 2007.
- PhD student at Linköping University 2007-now
- Mechanics of ZnO nanostructures
- Biosensing application of ZnO nanostructures
- Graphene and grapheme devices
- M Riaz, A Fulati, Q X Zhao, O Nur, M Willander and P Klason. Buckling and mechanical instability of ZnO nanorods grown on different substrates under uniaxial compression. Nanotechnology, 2008, 19, 415708.
- M. Riaz, A. Fulati, L. L. Yang, O. Nur, M. Willander and P. Klason. Bending flexibility, kinking, and buckling characterization of ZnO nanorods/nanowires grown on different substrates by high and low temperature methods. Journal of Applied Physics 2008, 104, 104306.
- M. H. Asif, A. Fulati, O. Nur, M. Willander, Cecilia Brännmark, Peter Strålfors, Sara I. Börjesson, and Fredrik Elinder. Functionalized zinc oxide nanorod with ionophore-membrane coating as an intracellular Ca2+ selective sensor. Applied Physics Letters 2009, 95, 023703.
- M. Riaz, A. Fulati, G. Amin, N. H. Alvi, O. Nur, and M. Willander. Buckling and elastic stability of vertical ZnO nanotubes and nanorods. Journal of Applied Physics, 2009, 106, 034309.
- Alimujiang Fulati, Syed M. Usman Ali, Muhammad Riaz, Gul Amin, Omer Nur and Magnus Willander. Miniaturized pH Sensors Based on Zinc Oxide Nanotubes/Nanorods. Sensors, 2009, 9.
Last updated: 2010-05-28