ITN POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
In tandem with the ongoing research in areas of media technology, electronics and communication and transport systems, the Department of Science and Technology offers a range of postgraduate education programmes, coordinated by senior research members. A list of links to detailed information regarding entry requirements and the goals of the respective programmes can be found below.
- Applied Physics (Tillämpad fysik)
- Matherial Science (Materialvetenskap)
- Visualization and Media Technology (Visualisering och medieteknik)
- Electrical Engineering (Elektro- och systemteknik)
- Infrainformatics (Infrainformatik )
- Design (Design)
- Mathematical Sciences (Matematiska vetenskaper )
ITN research staff regularly offer graduate courses to support these programmes. However, these courses are also open to graduate students enrolled in research education programmes at other institutions at Linköping University, as well as other universities.
To help both the student and the supervisor carry out their obligations we have compiled relevant information concerning the day-to-day practicalities of postgraduate studies in the two last documents below.
- Information about courses at ITN
- Information about courses at LiTH
- Information about supervision
- Information about Ph.D. education at ITN
Senast uppdaterad: Thu Jun 15 13:39:26 CEST 2017