Welcome to Undergraduate teaching at MIT. The teaching staff consists of 49 people including 6 professors, 13 senior lecturers, 10 lecturers, 6 research associates, 1 post doc and 13 graduate students. They are involved in teaching full-time or part-time.
At MIT we give a large selection of courses in computer science, structural and civil engineering, computer graphics, media technology, computer science and visualisation. In total we give 75 courses on different levels of advancement. A list of all MIT courses can be found here.
MIT give courses for the following study programs at LiTH
- Industrial Electrotechnology and Electronics (ELE)
- Civil Engineering (BI)
- Civic Logistics (SL)
- Air Traffic Management and Logistics (FL)
- Graphics Design and Communication (GDK)
- Electronics Design Engineering (ED)
- Communication and Transport Engineering (KTS)
- Media Technology and Engineering (MT)
- Advanced Computer Graphics (ACG taught in English)
At MIT many students do their diploma work, often in cooperation with companies in Sweden and abroad. Examples of diploma work can be found here.
Last updated: 2010-10-22